menu home forum photo movie
Inscription Connexion

Novice Entry Clerk Requires Expert Advice

14 nov. 17
16h05
Sorry this is neither a rant or a rave, just a cry for help which I was unsure where else I could post. I'm processing the entries for the Div 2/3/4 Cardington slalom which is not using online entry. As a Div 1 slalom Dad I do seem to learn something new about the rules at every event we go to but when I took on the Cardington entries I was fairly sure I knew enough to make a good job of it, I'm now beginning to wonder. The more entries I receive, the more interpretations of the rules I see and things I thought of as facts are now raising questions. My electronic copy of the Slalom Rules is virtually well thumbed but the answers are not always clear. Please can someone provide answers/confirm the following:Sorry this is neither a rant or a rave, just a cry for help which I was unsure where else I could post. I'm processing the entries for the Div 2/3/4 Cardington slalom which is not using online entry. As a Div 1 slalom Dad I do seem to learn something new about the rules at every event we go to but when I took on the Cardington entries I was fairly sure I knew enough to make a good job of it, I'm now beginning to wonder. The more entries I receive, the more interpretations of the rules I see and things I thought of as facts are now raising questions. My electronic copy of the Slalom Rules is virtually well thumbed but the answers are not always clear. Please can someone provide answers/confirm the following:

For more details : teaser trailer